Sunday, October 2, 2011

Will YOU switch to the cloud?

Throughout the past few weeks I have done a significant amount of investigating different aspects of cloud computing. Cases about business cloud computing, and though about the implications of converting a business to cloud based computers.
But this fall Apple inc will allow every user to take their computing and mobile experience to new levels, levels that reach the clouds!
"iCloud stores your music, photos, apps, calendars, documents, and more. And wirelessly pushes them to all your devices - automatically. It is the easiest way to manage your content, because now you don't have to."
This does sound intriguing.
Will this make me use my iPad more? I never use it for anything productive because it is a pain to transfer things to it. will this be a revelation?
how secure will my content be?
needless to say, i have some questions.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael,

    I find the iCloud very interesting. I do not own an iPad right now, but when you consider the convenience offered by cloud services, it may be enough to nudge me in the direction of an iPad purchase.

    When they say pushes to all my other devices automatically what devices are they referring too? My PC or iPhone? I am interested in well someone can take advantage of the cloud.

    Do you think the average person can take full advantage of the iCloud's offerings?

    Matthew Dabrowski

    ReplyDelete