Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 2 The Real Disappointment

This evening, as I emerged from the mens room in the University I call home to begin my walk down the short hallway to a class where I attempt to pay attention to the wonderful world of fixed income investments, I gazed upon one of the beautiful, almost to large, television sets at the forefront of the business school.
This TV was displaying CNN, and the headline across the bottom caught my eye, "Apple says : Steve Jobs has died" it read in huge bold letters across the bottom of the screen.
This caught my eye because I have been such a fan of jobs work, and apparently so have millions upon millions of other mac junkies.
This man has provided me with the technology that i know and love today, and for that he will be sorely missed, even by people who only knew him as the genius behind apple computers.
Steve Jobs was a trendsetter, to say the least, and he was, and still is, THE MAN!
*THINK DIFFERENT* RIP STEVE JOBS

No comments:

Post a Comment